One of my favorite bloggers, Cindy Archer, recently posted a list of 22 Things about herself. I found it so inspiring I decided to play with the idea. With Thanksgiving approaching, I can’t help but list 22 things for which I am grateful.
- My family is filled with wonderful people who are always there when you need them.
- My husband is an amazing man and I’m truly lucky to be with him.
- Tuesday nights with my mother.
- Friday nights with my sister.
- My friends are few, but treasured.
- I have a job I love.
- I have time to write.
- My house is filled with the love of two dogs and two cats. I don’t have children, so these are my babies.
- I don’t worry nearly as much as I did when I was younger.
- Every summer is an adventure in travel.
- There are always plenty of books to read.
- Music still moves my soul.
- Movies still stir my imagination.
- My muse sings on regular basis.
- There’s always chocolate in the pantry.
- I know the feeling of a rainy day in London.
- I can’t sleep, but I still know how to dream.
- My writer’s group is full of friends, inspiration, and encouragement.
- My blog connects me to readers and writers in a way I never expected. Never have I been more motivated to write.
- Those moments of silence where I can breathe slowly and relish the feeling of being alive.
- Twinkling stars that never fade and trees that always sway.
- I’m happy.
For these things, I am truly thankful each and every day.