Who knew you could be tagged back on 11 Questions?? One of my favorite blogs, random acts of writing (+art) threw a curve ball and sent me these questions. Seeing as I’ve already tagged 22 bloggers for this game, I’ll leave this set of questions open for anyone who wants to answer them. Pick and choose what you’d like to do and leave answers or links in comments! Have fun!
1. What was your favorite pastime when you were young?
Reading. I always had my nose stuck in a book and I still do.
2. What do you do for play now?
I’m not one for sitting still. I have a number of hobbies that range from arts/crafts, running, movies, baking, and reading. However, most of my days are filled with writing when I’m done with my day job.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.
4. What’s the best movie you’ve watched lately and why?
The last movie I went and saw was Beauty & The Beast in 3D. I loved it because it’s one of my all time favorites and it was nice to see cell animation back on the big screen.
5. If you could make one change to your life, right now, and have it stick, what would it be?
While I’m getting better, I wish I had a little more faith in my writing. That inner critic is able to speak much more often than I’d like.
6. What is your most memorable meal?
When I was in Aberfoyle, Scotland, I stopped at a little deli and had the best sandwich ever! It was stuffed with various lunchmeats, cucumbers, and some kind of “magic” sauce. For dessert I had a peanut butter, chocolate, graham cracker square – I have yet to come up with a good enough adjective to describe how good it tasted!
7. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Nothing – everything I loved about my childhood is still part of my life today. It’s important to me to stay young at heart!
8. If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?
This too shall pass. This would have been especially useful during my teenage years.
9. You find a $50 bill but you have to spend it right now—what do you buy?
A gift card to a bookstore. That way I can decide what books to buy later!
10. What are you doing today?
Morning: Running the track with my students.
Mid-afternoon: Teaching classes
Evening: Writing up a storm.
11. What are you most grateful for, right now?
This morning the sun was out and it was absolutely beautiful outside. The best part is I got to enjoy it.
– – –