It’s always so nice to flip on my computer and find I’ve been nominated for a blog award. Thanks so much to Emaginette for giving me The Booker Award. Your kindness truly made my day!
I love the requirements for The Booker Award, so I’m actually going to follow the rules to accept it!
1) Thank and link back the blog who nominated you.
2) List five favorite books
3) List five fabulous moments
4) List five things you love
5) List five things you dislike
6) Nominate five people and let them know
– – –
Here we go . . .
Five Favorite Books
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again by David Foster Wallace
- Everything Matters by Ron Curie, Jr.
- The Element by Sir Ken Robinson
Five Fabulous Moments:
- The day I knew I met Mr. Right
- The day I finished my first novel
- Any day a student says they love coming to my class
- Any moment filled with a creative epiphany
- Reading the first page of a new book
Five things I love:
- My family
- Reese’s peanut butter cups
Five things I dislike:
- Animal cruelty
- Poor cell phone etiquette
Five people who deserve this award:
– – –