With the close of 2013, my archive holds another year of blogging. Between documenting my adventures in novel writing, sharing photographs and poetry, playing with creativity, and exploring random thoughts, this blog has been a source of immense joy. Thank you to all of my readers for continuing to stop by to read and leave comments. Your presence here never fails to inspire me to write and pursue multiple outlets of creativity.
Thanks to the WordPress stats helper monkeys, I can share what we did together:
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 38,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 14 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
– – –
In 2014, my journey as a writer continues as well as pursuits in creativity. Here’s what I’m considering for the coming year:
- A special series of Wreck This Journal posts or another Keri Smith adventure
- The return of New Familiars (a series about everyday things around the globe)
- Guest bloggers (I plan on inviting, writers, poets, and other creative spirits to share their talents and advice)
- The continuation of Sunday Abroad
- Continuation of photo art
- Book Reviews
- Posts about knitting (sorry, can’t help it), arts and crafts
- The continuation of Favorite Thing Friday
- A possible return of the Scribble Diary series
– – –
What else would my wonderful readers be interested in reading about in this space? I’m all ears!
– – –