Over on Thinking of Rob, they are trying to help out a member of the TOR community who recently fell on hard times. Her husband suffered a serious injury and unfortunately it occurred during a lapse in their health insurance. As if the pain wasn’t enough, the medical bills are piling up fast. To help out, TOR is taking donations and holding an auction to raise money. The auction is full of amazing items donated by the TOR community and beyond. Please head over to bid on some great items and help out someone who could really use the support.
I’m not kidding when I say they’ve got some great items! Here’s just a small list of what’s up for auction:
- First edition, hardcover Eclipse signed by Stephanie Meyer
- Signed copy of Outlander by Diana Galbadon
- Props from Remember Me
- Entertainment Weekly autographed by Kristen Stewart
- Items signed by Peter Facinelli, Robert Pattinson, Christoph Waltz
- White cover edition Twilight series
- Breaking Dawn Comic Con badges
- Books signed by Charlain Harris, Particia Briggs, and Janet Evanovich
- Twilight Collector Cards
- Hunger Games poster
- Signed New Moon movie companion (up for bids on Monday 9/19/2011)
There is so much more, too! Bidding is as simple as leaving a comment. For more information visit Auctions for Shannon. The auction will continue through September 23, 2011 so keep watching for new items and bidding opportunities. Hope to see you there!