Getting tagged once was fun, but twice is even more fun! 🙂 Many thanks to Jenna Cooper for including me in another round of 11 Questions. Her blog is absolutely beautiful and one of my new favorites. Give her a click!
1) Redvines or Twizzlers?
Twizzlers. Providing there’s no chocolate available.
2) With your iPod/MP3 on shuffle, what’s the first song that comes up?
Make You Feel My Love – Adele
3) What’s your least favorite book you ever had to read for school?
The Adventures of Huckelberry Finn by Mark Twain. It’s blasphemy, I know, but I couldn’t get through it to save my life, (and I still can’t).
4) You’re the producer for turning any one book into a movie, which do you choose?
Everything Matters by Ron Currie, Jr.
5) What’s your favorite youtube video?
6) Who did you look up to when you were thirteen years old?
My grandpa. For as long as I can remember he’s shown me the value of kindness and patience.
7) Which food do you wish you could rid the planet of?
Bean sprouts. They are so gross.
8) Why did you decide to start blogging?
After finishing my first novel, I found myself with a lot of extra time. I still had the passion to write, so I created a blog as a way fill the void. Since then, blogging has come to mean much more than that as it has given my muse a tremendous jolt and I’ve enjoyed meeting so many new and wonderful people.
9) Do you cry over books/movies/TV shows?
All the time. Especially if an animal is involved.
10) What’s the one thing you believe in with all your heart?
I believe deeply in the importance being yourself. The moment you try to be like everyone else is the moment you lose your voice.
11) Flowers or chocolate?
– – –
Due to the fact that I’ve been tagged before, I’m going to use the same questions I posed before and tag 11 more bloggers.
1) What book have you always wanted to read, but still haven’t gotten around to it?
2) What classic book do you feel is overrated? Why?
3) What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book? Least favorite?
4) Where is your favorite place to write?
5) Pen or pencil?
6) What was your favorite toy as a child?
7) What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
8) If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?
9) What are five songs you hate to admit you love?
10) Where is your dream destination, (or place you’ve always wanted to go)?
11) What are the top five things on your bucket list?
– – –
Tag! You’re It!
If you choose to take on the challenge, please post a link leading to your answers to my questions. Have fun and pass it along to 11 more bloggers.
– – –